1) Payout with optimum play: 100.64%
2) Play 7/5: 7 coins for a Full-House, 5 coins for a Flush--full pay Jokers Wild.
3) Fifty-three card deck is played with one Joker.
4) Best version returns your money on either a pair of Kings or Aces.
5) Jokers Wild: it may seem similar to Jacks+, but different strategies here.
6) Almost as volatile as Deuces Wild, because original 5 cards dealt are discarded more frequently than Jacks+. Strategies are very similar also.
7) Go for a Straight Flush when possible for the higher return with a wild card.
8) Break up 3 of a kind for any 4-card Straight Flush.
9) Don’t be timid about holding the Joker alone if no King/Ace dealt.
10) Hold a lower pair instead of trying for an inside Straight.
11) Although this is a wild card game, the pay for Straights has been reduced from 4 to 3.
12) Several other Jokers Wild versions are played with two, three or four Jokers.